Monday, February 11, 2008

psp 1.0 jus got smashed!

Ok, so i'm just browsing around like usual and I come across these pics of a fan created psp and I'm literally stopped in my tracks. Look at this man! Why is it that some of the sic'est products to come across are made by some cat named Jeremy next door on his $698 dell? I am in love with this psp! Is it me or would it make sense for companies (we'll use Sony for this example) to team up with these up-and-comers and try to intergrate if not use some of the product concept ideals outside of what their own R/D team creates? Not everything out of the Sony camp is a banger!  More pics of this digital euphoria can be found here. And give some credit to the artist, kid has got some crazy rendering skill.  This looks like a actual photo taken from a product page somewhere.  And please don't tell me it's not possible, I'm sure they could squeeze a psp into USB thumb drive if they wanted to.  Note to Sony: Ya boy is sic! Put him on the payroll!!! 

No comments: