Friday, February 22, 2008

gonna need that live08 roster update!

No lie! With all the moves that have been made over the past month, it's been hard to keep up with who's wearing what! Espn has the detailed rundown on who's where and who they got for who. You hear that phrase tossed around all the time 'change is good!' But is it? If that question were asked to Pau Gasol you'd probably get an overwhelming yes! But what about Shawn Marion, think he'd reply with so much enthusiasm? After all being traded to a (currently) 9-43 team could not have been on the top of his request list. I am by far not an trade expert nor do I work in the front office of a team, but I don't think it takes having a seat next to Mitch Kupchak or Danny Ferry to see that change isn't always good for everyone! But that's the life of the game and I'm sure players, sans Kobe Bryant, know that at any given moment they could be traded to another team not of their liking. For me it's gonna take a little while before I get use to seeing the new guys in the new colors. Seriously, Diesel in orange and purple and Bibby NOT in purple, it just doesn't immediately mesh for me sorry. But with a little help from a good friend of mine, NBA Live 08 and a new roster update, things should make sense a little faster for me. I'll be able see how that Phoenix run and gun offense holds up with Superman in the middle. The LeBrons have asked for help and now with Wally World and Big Ben on deck we'll see how this all pans out. It's no secret that the second half of the season will be interesting to say the least. Once players get adjusted to their new homes, this run for the playoffs should not to miss!

No comments: